The XTX50 Octopus matches the incredible performance of Apeks XTX range regulators. Designed to suit the needs of technical diving, it features the same range of features too, including venturi and Opening effort controls so you can adjust your breathing settings to suit your tastes and environment.
Apeks XTX40 Octopus
The Apeks XTX 40 Octopus, designed to be paired with any Apeks regulator, is an innovative second stage construction that offers a great combination of stunning looks and amazing practicality.
Free Shipping on all orders over £100.00.
Returns are free within 7 days.
100% Payment Secure, Secure Online Payments.
Apeks XTX40 Octopus
The Apeks XTX40 mirrors the build quality and performance of the primary XTX40 2nd stage regulator. It’s pneumatically balanced design ensures it can deliver consistent, effortless breathing no matter your tank pressure.
Just like the XTX40 primary, the XTX40 Octopus is designed to handle extremely cold water, making it the ideal technical dive backup regulator.
Highly visible accenting ensures that the XTX40 Octo is easy to see even when visibility is poor so you or your dive buddy can locate it in a difficult spot!
- Pneumatically Balanced - The XTX40 Octopus is pneumatically balanced. This ensures that you receive consistent and clear airflow even when your tank has little air inside.
- Venturi Lever - The large venturi level is easy to locate and use and any time and allows you to control how much breathing effort is required to receive air.
- Hi-Vis Accenting - Eye-Catching yellow accenting makes the XTX40 Octo highly visible even in murky water. The long 36” braided hose is also yellow.
- Large Purge Button - The large 2-stage purge button is easily accessible and allow for either a slow, controlled purge or more rapid full purge action.
- Suitable for Cold Water Use - The XTX40 Octo is rated for diving in sub 10*C water.
- Reversible Design - The XTX40 can be converted from a right-handed hose configuration to left-handed to suit your preference and needs.
Who is the Apeks XTX40 Octopus For?
The XTX40 is an excellent cold water octopus. Obviously, its ideal if you’re using an Apeks regulator already, it’s easy to combine with any regulator set thanks to its bulletproof high-end performance.
Who are Apeks?
Well known for their design and manufacturing of high quality breathing apparatus, Apeks supply more UK divers with regulators than any other dive manufacturer. Apeks has grown to become one of the benchmarks of the industry with superior standards in both engineering and design. Innovative development of not only their regulators but other diving equipment, Apeks offer a lifetime guarantee on all of their equipment, a testimony to the reliability and quality.