Planning to buy a workhouse in your latest diving kit? You have come to the right place. We offer you with premium quality twin core Apeks Dry 75 Bag, specially designed with water-proof seams to make sure that water does not enter the bag and destroys all the essentials.
Apeks DRY100 Single Core With Drain Dump
The Apeks DRY100 Single Core from Apeks is designed to take on the harshest conditions, and win. Built with 1000D Nylon Core 0.6mm thick tarpaulin, the DRY100 is built to last and protect your gear. As well as being tough it has enough room for all your dive gear with 113 L capacity, and with a 33” wide mouth roll-top packing your gear has never been so easy.
Designed to be rugged and practical, the bag features a removable side pocket which doubles as a changing mat, meaning your gear stays protected while you change. A drain dump on the side of the bag also means you can rinse your gear after a dive. With longevity in mind, the bottom of the bag has a polymer reinforced foam pad on the bottom to help reduce the effect of wear and tear.
- Built to last - Comprised of 1000D Nylon Core 0.6mm tarpaulin, this bag can be trusted on your most rugged and harsh dive trips.
- Reinforced body - The polymer reinforced foam pad on the bottom of the bag is designed to reinforce the bottom of the bag, meaning it can take on more than the average wear and tear. It also doubles as a trolley cart sleeve.
- Easy to pack - A massive 33” wide mouth roll-top makes packing your gear easier than ever.
- Drainage dump - The drainage dump on the side of the bag means you can drain your gear without having to open the main section of the bag, making it easy to rinse your gear on the go.
- Removable side pocket - The removable side pocket features a splash proof zipper and doubles up as a changing mat (32” x 23”), making it perfect for keeping your gear dry post-dive.
- Waterproof - All of Apeks Dry bags come with waterproof welded seams, meaning that water isn’t going to get in or out.
- Great storage - a massive 113L capacity means that this bag can carry all of your dive gear with room to spare.
- Easy to carry - The bag has a comfortable haul handle with compression straps as well as removable air mesh backpack straps, meaning it can go anywhere you need it to.
- Clear display - the dials on the gauge have a long phosphorescent effect, meaning they are visible to the diver in low visibility situations.
- Flexible design - there are two attachment areas integrated into the design, allowing for a flexible approach to how you position the gauge.
- Highly shock resistant - The anti-splinter polycarbonate dial window is designed to protect your gauge in those tricky situations.
- Resettable max depth indicator - the depth gauge’s max depth indicator can be reset, meaning that it will remain calibrated over time.
- Easy to read - large numbers and directions on a clear background mean that the compass is easy to read no matter the situation.
- Easy adjustment - The ratchet bezel is easy to adjust even with thick neoprene gloves, making it one less worry mid-dive.
- Comfortable - Two viewing windows for use on either wrist without twisting or overextension of the arm, this compass is designed to be as practical as possible.
Who is the Apeks DRY100 Single Core With Drain Dump For?
The DRY100 Single Core With Drain Dump is for divers looking for a rugged bag which can hold all of their gear, and keep it protected in even the harshest conditions. The solid composition of this bag means that it can take on difficult conditions while it is built to be practical at the same time. Perfect for divers who are looking for a solid bag built to last.
Who are Apeks?
Well known for their design and manufacturing of high quality breathing apparatus, Apeks supply more UK divers with regulators than any other dive manufacturer. Apeks has grown to become one of the benchmarks of the industry with superior standards in both engineering and design. Innovative development of not only their regulators but other diving equipment, Apeks offer a lifetime guarantee on all of their equipment, a testimony to the reliability and quality.