Scubapro MK25 EVO T/ S620 Ti
The Scubapro MK25 EVO T paired with the S620 Ti work great together to deliver a high performance durable regulator. With a the MK25 EVO T as the first stage and the S620Ti second stage you can go wrong, these regulators together are great to use at home in cold water and aboard in warm waters.
The Scubapro MK25 EVO T/S620 Ti regulator is an upgraded version of the S600 that uses technology from the S600, A700 and G260 second stages. Combined together it provides a work of breathing of up to 40% lower than the S600.
The MK25 EVO T is Scubapro’s premium titanium first stage features an air balanced through-flow piston that delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by tank pressure, breathing rate and depth. This first stage is machined from a solid block of Titanium which will not corrode, even in concentrated salt water conditions. It offers excellent resistance to freezing, superb inhalation sensitivity and instant delivery for air on demand. The MK25 EVO has four high-flow and one axial super high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret which maximises house routing options.
The MK25 EVO T has all the great features of the popular MK25 but it is made from Titanium which makes this regulator more lightweight, this makes this a great first stage for travelling.
The S620 Ti second stage has a Titanium Barrel that is tough, light and is resistant from corrosion. If you are looking for a second stage that is long lasting then this is the regulator for you. The Air Balanced Valve smooths out the inhalation effort at any depth you can also adjust this with the inhalation effort control knob. The hose also has an oversized bore that allows for a larger amount of airflow so you’re never short of air.
MK25 EVO T First Stage
- Air Balanced Flow Through Piston - The chrome-plated brass bodied piston is designed to supply pressure regardless of the depth of water, tank pressure and rate of breathing. This will provide you with effortless air flow whilst you dive deep into the ocean.
- Extended Thermal Insulating System (XTIS) - The XTIS fully isolates the MK25 EVO T mechanical elements from the cold, this increases freezing resistance by 30 percent without compromising the breathing performance.
- Spring insulating coating, body insulating bushing, anti-freeze cap, bigger body and cap thread - All these work with the Extended Thermal Insulating System (XTIS) to improve cold-water performance.
- Made with Titanium - This first stage is unique because it is made out of a solid block of Titanium. This makes the regulator more resistance to corroding even in salt water. This is one of the features that make this regulator durable and long lasting.
- Anti-freeze protection - The MK25 EVO T first stage includes anti-freeze protection so you can dive in the most extreme water temperature and you will still experience a smooth airflow throughout your dive.
- Two Opposing High Pressure Ports - The MK25 EVO T first stage has two high ports opposite each other, this means that you can position the hose either up or down. Having this feature allows you to put the gauges in a preferred position and increases the freedom of movement for the head and neck.
- Five Low Pressure Ports - There are 5 low pressure ports. Four are high flow low pressure ports and one axial super high-flow low pressure ports. The ports are on a swivel turret to maximise the hose routing options.
- External Intermediate Pressure Adjustment - This enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
S620 Ti Second Stage
- Air Balanced Valve - When diving at various depths the S620Ti air balance valve provides pressure which gives you smooth inhalation. This feature is useful for those looking for comfortable breathing when diving deep into the ocean.
- Rugged reinforced technopolymer case - The case and front cover are able to withstand years of aggressive diving. This makes the S620 Ti a great purchase if you want long lasting good quality diving equipment.
- Titanium barrel - The barrel is made from titanium which makes it lightweight and increases resistance to corrosion. Another feature which makes this regulator a great piece of diving equipment which gives you years of amazing performance.
- Large diaphragm - The S620 Ti second stage uses the S600’s large diaphragm which is housed inside a compact casing. This large diaphragm maximises breathing sensitivity.
- User controls - The S620 Ti includes a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob which controls you to adjust the amount of effort to breath. There is also a Venturi-initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever which can be used on the dive or before to enables a high flow exhaust valve which provides comfortable exhale and inhale. The user controls are used to reduce the struggle to breath whilst exploring the ocean.
- Super-flow hose - The super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation. Another feature which makes it as comfortable as possible to breath whilst exploring the underwater world.
- Orthodontic mouthpiece - The ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn’t inhibit airflow.
Who is Scubapro MK25 EVO T/ S620Ti Regulator for?
The Scubapro MK25 EVO T/S620Ti regulator is aimed at those who love to dive in all water temperature. The MK25 EVO T first stage is great thanks to it being made from Titanium which makes this first stage high quality, the Titanium makes this first stage durable and long lasting and still works great in all water conditions. This regulator set is also lightweight which makes this a perfect traveling regulator. This regulator is aimed at technical divers who are looking for great performance and outstanding reliability. It is a perfect choice for those who want long lasting equipment that can withstand aggressive diving.
Who are Scubapro?
Scubapro have been producing diving equipment for over 50 years. The have a fantastic reputation of high quality diving equipment. They pride themselves in testing equipment beyond the required guidelines, so you can rely on the quality of their equipment. Their products have been designed and built to a very high standard so they perform perfectly in water, this is what makes Scubapro equipment one the finest qualities available.
|MK25 EVO T First Stage|
|Low Pressure Ports
||5 (3/8" UNF)
|High Pressure Ports
||2 (7/16" UNF)
||INT 230 bar/ DIN 300 bar
|Piston / Diaphragm
||Air Balanced Flow Through Piston
||Fully Titanium Body
|Cold Water Compatible
||350g (DIN) 475g (INT)
||At 200 bar: >8500 l/min
|Intermediate pressure (bar/psi)
|S620Ti Second Stage|
|Adjustable Air Flow
||Adjustable Inhalation Effort + Adjustable VIVA (Venturi Initiated Vacuum Assist)
||At 200 bar: 1850 l/min
|Compact High Flow Mouthpiece